[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
OBSD: on floppy/CD?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: OBSD: on floppy/CD?
- From: Toni Mueller <openbsd-misc_(_at_)_oeko_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 11:19:28 +0100
- Reply-to: openbsd-misc_(_at_)_oeko_(_dot_)_net
I know that there were some efforts underway to make a small
distribution of OBSD that could run off a small CD. I'm
interested in something like this, but lost track of what
happens. I'm looking at a 2x ether box that should be
What I mostly need is a small and robust installation that
has not much more than the NAT and IPSEC stuff and some logging.
The config (ie, /etc) should be on a PCMCIA flash memory card
or so where it's easy to store, and hard to corrupt, both
content-wise and mechanically.
Any pointers are much appreciated!
Visit your host, monkey.org