[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: OT: BSDi/OpenBSD?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: OT: BSDi/OpenBSD?
- From: naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de (Christian Weisgerber)
- Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2000 03:22:55 +0000 (UTC)
- Newsgroups: list.openbsd.misc
Pedro Almeida <pedro_(_at_)_qui_(_dot_)_uc_(_dot_)_pt> wrote:
> > Since when did FreeBSD start supporting Sparc?
> They are working on Ultra-Sparc support for a while.
No. There is a freebsd-sparc mailing list where you will find
people who would like somebody else to work on a port. There has
been zero discernible progress in two years or so.
Doug Rabson, who was instrumental for the alpha port and who's now
in FreeBSD-core, is working on an ia64 port. There is also an
early stage effort for a ppc port.
Christian "naddy" Weisgerber naddy_(_at_)_mips_(_dot_)_inka_(_dot_)_de
Visit your host, monkey.org