[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
2.8 failure to install
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: 2.8 failure to install
- From: Roelof Osinga <roelof_(_at_)_eboa_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 05:34:11 +0100
- Organization: eboa - engineering buro Office Automation
I'm having trouble installing OpenBSD 2.8.
First I got something like 'abc1 Issued Channel A Bus Reset. 1 SDBs
aborted' followed by 'net config ...' and some manour about referenced
scb not valid during SELTO scb (15,29).
On the second try, from the start, it procedeed untill a message
stating "'EPSV': command not understood". Now, this being a NT server
functioning as FTP server...
Still, just downloading the directory, either snap (6/11) and/or 2.7
should be enough. I.e. given the diskette I can choose FTP install
and steer it towards the FTP server. Even though it's an NT one,
right? The NT one being the only one with superfluous space.
Visit your host, monkey.org