[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: AMD install problem: no numeric coprocessor
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: AMD install problem: no numeric coprocessor
- From: Roelof Osinga <roelof_(_at_)_eboa_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 22:21:33 +0100
- Organization: eboa - engineering buro Office Automation
Roelof Osinga wrote:
> Is the error message, quoted from memory, an OpenBSD install
> gave after it had finished installing and done a reboot.
Never mind. Reinstalled and it went fine. However this was without
SCSI disk and controller. Previous was with. What SCSI has to do
with math co-processors I don't know. But it runs :).
Visit your host, monkey.org