[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
ISA card recommendations: NIC and Serial
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: ISA card recommendations: NIC and Serial
- From: Dan Weeks <danimal_(_at_)_danimal_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 12:44:37 -0500 (EST)
- Organization: Blue Sky Studios
hello, I have a computer that is tight on PCI slots, but has pleanty of ISA
slots open. I need to find (a) an Ethernet card that handles 10/100BaseT
and (b) a card with extra serial ports (2 minimum). I have looked for what
chipsets are supported so that isn't an issue.
What I am looking for is what brands and models other OpenBSD users like
and would recommend. Looking at what chipsets are supported is fine, but
nothing beats personal experience.
Thanks in advance for your help. Replys off list welcomed.
dan weeks - propellerhead - http://danimal.org
"Some of the world's greatest feats were accomplished by people
not smart enough to know they were impossible." - Doug Larson
Visit your host, monkey.org