[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Are we there yet?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Are we there yet?
- From: "MikeM" <MyRaQ_(_at_)_mgm51_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Sun, 19 May 2002 14:16:29 -0400
- Reply-to: myraq_(_at_)_mgm51_(_dot_)_com
On 5/19/2002 at 10:15 AM Ben Goren wrote:
>This from http://www.openbsd.org/ :
> ``Our next release, OpenBSD 3.1 will be available before
> May 19, 2002.''
>So, are we there yet? Are we there yet? Huh? Huh? Are we there
>P.S. Of course, I mean officially. Yes, I know about CVS et al. b&
T-shirt and the 3.1 CD set arrived here in Connecticut, US a couple of
Visit your host, monkey.org