[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Playing DVD with mplayer
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Playing DVD with mplayer
- From: Eric <eric-list-openbsd_(_at_)_catastrophe_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 00:35:20 -0600
- Organization: Catastrophe.Net <http://www.catastrophe.net/>
- Reply-to: eric-dated-1050993320_(_dot_)_078f2d2cf2c7da85ccc0_(_at_)_catastrophe_(_dot_)_net
On Tue, 2003-04-01 at 01:21:36 -0500, francisco proclaimed...
> try /dev/rcd0c and pray mplayer has no overflows in it
> (what if MPAA wanted to r00t your box? ;-)
Thanks, it works, but it's extemely slow.
BTW - that's what systrace is for!
Visit your host, monkey.org