[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Cyrix 5530 XpressAUDIO
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Cyrix 5530 XpressAUDIO
- From: Henning Brauer <lists-openbsd_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 11:53:07 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Wed, Apr 02, 2003 at 08:36:11PM -0800, Patrick Gibson wrote:
> "Cyrix Cx5530 XpressAUDIO" rev 0x00 at pci0 dev 18 function 3 not configured
> From what I've read, this chipset supports Sound Blaster emulation, but I
> was wondering if the first line means that there is a native OpenBSD driver
> for this chipset, but my kernel is not configured properly to make use of
no, the first line means that OpenBSD saw that device on the PCI bus and
doesn't know what to do with it ("not configured" aka no driver available).
Unix is very simple, but it takes a genius to understand the simplicity.
Visit your host, monkey.org