[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Outbreak bugs (OT: RE: connection ADSL)
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Outbreak bugs (OT: RE: connection ADSL)
- From: Chuck Yerkes <chuck+obsd_(_at_)_2003_(_dot_)_snew_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2003 14:40:07 -0500
- Mail-followup-to: Chuck Yerkes <chuck+obsd_(_at_)_2003_(_dot_)_snew_(_dot_)_com>, misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Reply-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
Quoting Mertens, Eric Michael (UMR-Student) (emmf26_(_at_)_umr_(_dot_)_edu):
> Actually, what is annoying is not the other languages, it's the people
> who insist on isolating the large percent of people who have outlook
> provided to them through work who have to bring up mutt everytime they
> want to read a post by one of these holier than thou guys who thinks its
> cool to start every email message with "begin random bullshit insert
> So until you will cease to send bullshit emails, regardless of your
> qualm with m$, I'm going to call bullshit on complaining about languages
So if a mailer comes out that can't read lines that start
with an "L" we all should stop putting L at the front of
It's not MY MUA that's broken, it's yours. And you have
a choice. Don't use it. Use one of 10 free other ones
I can think off off hand, use one of several lovely
commercial MUAs that I can think of.
As a bonus, you can pretty much stop worrying about SMTP
borne viruses. It's only be the very rare one that
affected something that WASN'T outlook.
Outlook users are the e-tuberculosis carriers of the internet.
If your program has a bug, it's up to you and your vendor to fix it,
not us to work around it.
Visit your host, monkey.org