[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
-current testing with VMware
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: -current testing with VMware
- From: tony_(_at_)_libpcap_(_dot_)_net
- Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2003 10:13:29 -0400
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
What is the general consensus about testing -current with VMware? I
don't have any extra boxes laying around to test -current with, but my
main workstation is a powerhouse.
Are bugs found in VMware treated as if they were found in a "normal" PC
enviroment, or sort of put on the back burner until a few more similar
reports trickle down?
+ Cannot find nsabackdoor.dll. Please reinstall Windows.
Visit your host, monkey.org