[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
IPF is the part of OpenBSD ?!
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: IPF is the part of OpenBSD ?!
- From: "Ilya A. Kovalenko" <shadow_(_at_)_oganer_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 15:53:07 +0800
- Organization: JSC Oganer-Service
- Reply-to: "Ilya A. Kovalenko" <shadow_(_at_)_oganer_(_dot_)_net>
Quoting of Darren's http://coombs.anu.edu.au/~avalon/ip-filter.html
(It = IPF)
> It comes as a part of the following operating systems:
> FreeBSD-current (post 2.2)
> NetBSD-current (post 1.2)
> OpenBSD+IPF 3.1
Can Darren Reed say that ?
I guess, IPF is not "part of operating system" anymore, it's just port.
Ilya A. Kovalenko
S.A., JSC Oganer-Service
Visit your host, monkey.org