[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
KERBEROSIV on OBSD3.3
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: KERBEROSIV on OBSD3.3
- From: Alessandro Coppelli <coppelli_(_at_)_dsea_(_dot_)_unipi_(_dot_)_it>
- Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 07:27:38 +0000
- Organization: D.S.E.A.
- Reply-to: Alessandro_(_dot_)_Coppelli_(_at_)_dsea_(_dot_)_unipi_(_dot_)_it
Hi to all.
I followed FAQ 10 instruction for the implementation a Kerberos
server ( ver 4 ).
In the /etc/rc.conf file I wrote krb4_master_kdc and krb4_slave_kdc
This because in the readme version 5 is written that such version is
The problem is that I have to able klogin ktelnet kauth but none of
this applicatioin is right.
I can I do to verify where the mistake is ?
Where are the log's files ?
Any link for help ?
Visit your host, monkey.org