[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: surviving the slashdot effect
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: surviving the slashdot effect
- From: Henning Brauer <lists-openbsd_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 13:40:42 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Thu, Apr 10, 2003 at 08:27:19PM -0500, Scott Johnson wrote:
> At 06:07 PM 4/10/2003, Henning Brauer wrote:
> >the "Tuning OpenBSD" paper by Philipp and yours truly has some
> >details, and I described more of my setup sometimes on this list -
> >the archives are your friend. The paper is linked from /papers.html.
> Where is this /papers.html link? I just tried www.openbsd.org/papers.html,
> but it gave me a 404. I've been looking for such an index of the papers
> for some time now.
arrghhh, sorry, it is /events.html, and the papers are in /papers/ -
sorry for mixing that up.
Unix is very simple, but it takes a genius to understand the simplicity.
Visit your host, monkey.org