[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
X && VMware && -current
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: X && VMware && -current
- From: tony_(_at_)_libpcap_(_dot_)_net
- Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 18:25:34 -0400
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
I have a -current system (as of a day or two old) running in VMware, and
I cannot get X to run. When I load X one way or another, it appears as
if things are loading up, but then the X server quits with a sig11. No
other apparent errors exists (ie 'EE' in /var/log/XFree*.log).
Is there a special option I should be enabling/disabling in the
XF86Config? Ive tried an X that's was used in a snapshot, and Ive even
cvs'd the latest XF4 trunk, built it, and got the same errors.
Thanks for any help.
+ Cannot find nsabackdoor.dll. Please reinstall Windows.
Visit your host, monkey.org