[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
pcmcia not working (openbsd 3.2)
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: pcmcia not working (openbsd 3.2)
- From: Sebastian Benoit <benoit-lists_(_at_)_fb12_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Sat, 12 Apr 2003 19:25:57 +0159
- Organisation: Liga zur Bekaempfung ueberfluessiger Headerzeilen
i installed 3.2 on an old laptop and now cannot get the pcmcia-bus to work.
I have read pcmcia(4) and tested different config-values, but no luck so
far. pcmcia worked with win95/linux before, so i don't think it's broken.
Also I cant say what chipset the notebook uses, it's pentium-133 vintage
Sebastian Benoit <benoit-lists_(_at_)_fb12_(_dot_)_de>
GnuPG 0x5BA22F00 2001-07-31 2999 9839 6C9E E4BF B540 C44B 4EC4 E1BE 5BA2
[demime 0.98d removed an attachment of type application/pgp-signature]
Visit your host, monkey.org