[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [OT] PaX
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: [OT] PaX
- From: pageexec_(_at_)_freemail_(_dot_)_hu
- Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 20:19:47 +0200
- Cc: pageexec_(_at_)_freemail_(_dot_)_hu
- Reply-to: pageexec_(_at_)_freemail_(_dot_)_hu
> So stop crying for credit. There is no credit to give to you;
> we came up with it independently.
I wasn't asking for credit nor do i question independent discovery
(i did it myself a few times). I've been actually working on some
docs on the history of these ideas (well, as far as i could track
it in on-line discussions), so i'd appreciate if you guys could send
me some of your logs/timeline/etc, to properly credit your work as well.
> > You already start from a position where you break POSIX.
> Now please go back to your Linux world.
If that's your strongest argument for your case, then we have a
communication barrier here, au revoir.
Visit your host, monkey.org