[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
difference between BSDs
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: difference between BSDs
- From: Gustavo Vieira Gonçalves Coelho Rios <gustavo_(_dot_)_rios_(_at_)_terra_(_dot_)_com_(_dot_)_br>
- Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 12:55:12 -0300
- Organization: Alstom Transport Information Solutions
I am running OBSD and FBSD, for developing.....
I am curious about the fact that the source program compiled with the
same arguments have different size in OBSD and FBSD, why?
Another problem: Is there any difference in terms of execution time for
int (*p)(void) = a;
Which invocation is the fastest : a() or p()?
Visit your host, monkey.org