[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: OpenBSD usefulness as laptop workstation
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: OpenBSD usefulness as laptop workstation
- From: Henning Brauer <lists-openbsd_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 17:54:46 +0200
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Fri, Apr 25, 2003 at 02:15:27PM +0200, Teemu Schaabl wrote:
> o.k. think that would be a problem - the chipset ist 80286 ..
> very old.
286? better go read /i386.html. Or just guess why the arch is called
i386, and not i286 ...
Unix is very simple, but it takes a genius to understand the simplicity.
Visit your host, monkey.org