[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
OpenBSD 3.3 and pglogd
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: OpenBSD 3.3 and pglogd
- From: "James A. Peltier" <james_(_at_)_site-fx_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: 28 Apr 2003 17:28:58 -0700
- Organization: Site-FX Open Network Solutions Inc.
Has anyone been able to sucessfully get pglogd to work on OpenBSD. Yes,
I mean pglogd not pflogd.
For information on pglogd see http://www.digitalstratum.com/pglogd/
For some reason the daemon crashes after the first access. No core file,
no errors, etc. I've tried compiling it with -g for debugging and
running it through gdb but I'm not really all that sure what do look
for. I've also google'd for some answers and no go.
Visit your host, monkey.org