[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Terminal Emulation SOLVED
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Terminal Emulation SOLVED
- From: Eric Mertens <emmf26_(_at_)_umr_(_dot_)_edu>
- Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 01:21:32 -0500
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Mon, Apr 28, 2003 at 09:54:54PM -0700, Ted Unangst wrote:
> On Tue, 29 Apr 2003, Hugo Villeneuve wrote:
> > > are you running X? it supports whatever xterm supports, some superset of
> > > vt220.
> > xterm, OpenBSD's console a *superset* of vt220? As doing more and
> > all of vt220 capabilities.
> xterm supports various escape sequences not supported by vt220, so yes
> more. as to the all, from man xterm: " The VT220 emulation does not
> support soft fonts, it is otherwise complete." and a real vt220 does not
> do color does it?
> insead of "superset", would you be happy with "most of vt220, plus some
> non-vt220 extras"?
Looks like what I was looking for. Thank you to everyone who responded.
Visit your host, monkey.org