[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: multiple default gateway
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: multiple default gateway
- From: Henning Brauer <lists-openbsd_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 13:03:20 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
* Kiet Huynh <huynhkiet_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com> [2004-11-02 11:48]:
> I read that OpenBSD 3.6 "Permit multiple default routes."
While technically true, it is practically worthless for the moment.
More than one route for a given destination can be entered to the
kernel (when the RTF_MPATH flag is set with the request), but the
kernel won't ever use any but the first one.
This change is more "preparing" for future changes than anything else.
Visit your host, monkey.org