[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
EtherIP-IPSec tunnel throughput on NET4501
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: EtherIP-IPSec tunnel throughput on NET4501
- From: Tarquin Joseph <tarquin_(_dot_)_joseph_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 14:56:50 -0400
- Reply-to: Tarquin Joseph <tarquin_(_dot_)_joseph_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>
I'm using three NET4501's in a full mesh EtherIP-IPSec tunnel. Yes I
know it may not be the best way but it's useful for a particular
application where I want to do site to site connectivity over an IP
network without needing to know the details of the internal addressing
I was wondering if any one has done an EtherIP-IPSec tunnel using the
NET4501's (without acceleration card) and if so what throughput were
you able to get out of it (you may not have done three like I have,
maybe just two).
Currently the maximum I can push is about 2.5Mbps using AES-MD5 in
main and quick modes with no PFS.
If this is the wrong list for this topic, please accept my apologies.
Visit your host, monkey.org