[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: PAM Authentication on OBSD?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: PAM Authentication on OBSD?
- From: Roger Gujord <roger_(_dot_)_gujord_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2004 17:52:32 +0100
- Reply-to: Roger Gujord <roger_(_dot_)_gujord_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>
> I can't really give you a good answer here, because it depends on *WHY*
> you think you need PAM.
> Are you trying to hookup courier imapd to an external authentication?
> Samba? Sendmail? Netatalk? Are you trying to interface with LDAP? NDS? AD?
> NT? You get the picture.
I need something like PAM because I need a unified user management for
samba, sendmail, imap, web-apps (apache/mod_perl) and more. Interface
Visit your host, monkey.org