[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
xl0: watchdog timeout
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: xl0: watchdog timeout
- From: Bram Van Dam <bramspam_(_at_)_telenet_(_dot_)_be>
- Date: Sat, 06 Nov 2004 14:56:29 +0100
- Reply-to: bramspam_(_at_)_telenet_(_dot_)_be
I just plugged my 3Com 3c905cx(-mlp) in a 3.6 box, and I'm getting
watchdog timeouts all over the place.
I've googled a bit and come to the conclusion that it's a common
problem, but other from getting a different card no one really posted
any work-arounds ..
I could be mistaken, but I think the card worked just fine under 3.5.
Unfortunately I cannot test it as I no longer run any 3.5 boxes.
Is this fixable at all? Or should I use the onboard sis0 card? :/
Visit your host, monkey.org