[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
php-mhah appears broken in 3.5 and 3.6
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: php-mhah appears broken in 3.5 and 3.6
- From: Tim Howe <tim_(_at_)_deschutesdigital_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2004 19:03:11 -0800
- Organization: Deschutes Digital
Using a test php page (code can be viewed here:
http://shrike.nmedia.net/ex.phps) php-mhash returns a string of zeros as the
hash value for anything (output is here: http://shrike.nmedia.net/ex.php). I
have tried this on two different 3.5 installs and on a 3.6 install. I have also
confirmed my results through another person who has 3.6 installed.
I don't know if it's an mhash issue or an issue with the php extension port. No
error messages appear in Apache logs.
Anyone else see this or have a work-around?
Visit your host, monkey.org