[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: adding a linux filesystem to openbsd
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: adding a linux filesystem to openbsd
- From: Han Boetes <han_(_at_)_mijncomputer_(_dot_)_nl>
- Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 03:33:28 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
Ognen Duzlevski wrote:
> Can anyone tell me the steps required to convert the Linux ext3
> fs into an OpenBSD mountable partition that I can add to a
> filesystem such as e.g. /home? Or at least point to some reading
The idea is to convert the partition to ffs with fdisk and newfs
and then disklabel.
And then create symlinks from your homedir into the new partition.
That's much easier than merging.
Visit your host, monkey.org