[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: TCPdump at boot
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: TCPdump at boot
- From: Wouter Clarie <wclarie_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 10:31:08 +0100
- Reply-to: Wouter Clarie <wclarie_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>
On Tue, 9 Nov 2004 09:49:09 -0700, Bob DeBolt <bob_(_dot_)_debolt_(_at_)_starblanket_(_dot_)_ca> wrote:
> I have a requirement to start tcpdump at boot time.
> I have attempted to start it from rc.local / rc.conf.local
> using an executable script or command line.
> I have used daemon mode "&" and not used it.
> It shows during boot that it has fired but stops at the end.
Visit your host, monkey.org