[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: The OpenBSD Documentation (FAQ)
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: The OpenBSD Documentation (FAQ)
- From: Brian <bwaichu_(_at_)_yahoo_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 20:42:48 -0800 (PST)
- Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys
The documentation for openBSD is really good. The man
pages are surprisingly good. My only suggestion would
be to add some programming examples for some of the
The book "Absolute openBSD" really got me started. My
experience with linux ended up causing me alot of
problems, but the man pages got me through most of it.
I am not sure where you are going with this whole
documentation thing, but Nick does a great job. I
have sent him a few e-mails about some of the items in
the documentation, and he was very fast with making
changes or correcting me.
Couldn't you just send Nick some diffs or some
additions and see where that takes you? Mission
statements and plans are worthless if you cannot
Do you Yahoo!?
Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.
Visit your host, monkey.org