[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
ifstated still not with 3.6?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: ifstated still not with 3.6?
- From: Tobias Walkowiak <tw_(_at_)_tobias-walkowiak_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 11:01:19 +0100
- Reply-to: tw_(_at_)_tobias-walkowiak_(_dot_)_de
hi, i realized that the ifstated (necessary for correct usage of CARP) still
is not part of the 3.6 distribution. you have to compile it from the sources
and install it by hand.
what is the reason for that although it is pretty important for properly
using CARP? is it still in any beta state?
[net place] www.tobias-walkowiak.de
[gpg fingerprint] 02D4 BEF0 988A 7E32 8A16 A244 B2B6 0C2E 25B2 0A1E
[message] ><> Jesus loves you <><
Visit your host, monkey.org