[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: difference in code with the standard apache distribution
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: difference in code with the standard apache distribution
- From: Siju George <sgeorge_(_dot_)_ml_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 18:50:16 +0530
- Reply-to: Siju George <sgeorge_(_dot_)_ml_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>
On Fri, 12 Nov 2004 13:51:56 +0100, Henning Brauer <henning_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org> wrote:
> you heard right, countless security fixes and improvements they decided
> not to care about.
Thankyou so much Henning, Rob, Otto and Alexander for your kind
replies :) Thanks a million!
I wanted the accurate information for putting in our company website
and also in other articles to make people aware of the security
enhancements and superiority of OpenBSD.
I didn't want to put a hearsay with out actually verifying it and
bring a bad notion about OpenBSD advocacy articles.
I am also puzzeled why the apache people did not adopt the changes
especially when you precious people give it free of cost!
Some things in life are unbelieveably puzzling!
Thankyou all So much
Good Luck All of you
Visit your host, monkey.org