[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: The OpenBSD Documentation (FAQ)
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: The OpenBSD Documentation (FAQ)
- From: Henning Brauer <lists-openbsd_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 18:37:32 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
* Mark Farquaad <markfarquaad_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com> [2004-11-12 17:04]:
> My critique is not at you as a person (or your work), but at the
> system which puts one person alone into the, as we all see, too-big
> responibility of maintanence, updates, additions, etc., etc.. A good
> user documentation is TOO BIG for one person alone to do and maintain.
that is not a system that puts nick into that situation, it is the fact
that very very very few actually help him, and countless people just
talk talk talk.
Visit your host, monkey.org