[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: amd or intel ?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: amd or intel ?
- From: Bram Van Dam <bramspam_(_at_)_telenet_(_dot_)_be>
- Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 22:26:37 +0100
- Reply-to: bramspam_(_at_)_telenet_(_dot_)_be
Han Boetes wrote:
They also tend to consume less power, which makes them even
cheaper in the long run.
Indeed :). I left that out because datacentres usually don't charge you
for your power-consumption though :).
I'm also quite the fan of VIA's Epia/C3 stuff. It makes me, erhm, feel
warm inside to know that I'm not using an extra 70W I don't really need.
Visit your host, monkey.org