[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
DWL-122 Wireless USB errors
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: DWL-122 Wireless USB errors
- From: Will Backman <whb_(_at_)_ceimaine_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 10:55:45 -0500
- Organization: Coastal Enterprises, Inc.
I'm new to wireless on OpenBSD. Using OpenBSD 3.6 fresh install.
When I plug in a D-Link DWL-122 USB wireless adapter (Prism 3), wi0
interface comes up fine, but I get the following messages on the
console. I didn't know if they are something bad:
wi0: oversized packed received (wi_dat_len=18164, wi_status=0x25a4)
wi0: device timeout
I'm also having problems with dstumbler from bsd-airtools package.
Error: unable to ioctl device socket: Numerical argument out of domain
I don't know if this is related.
google doesn't turn up much.
Visit your host, monkey.org