[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
window maker dependencies..
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: window maker dependencies..
- From: Siju George <sgeorge_(_dot_)_ml_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 13:28:59 +0530
- Reply-to: Siju George <sgeorge_(_dot_)_ml_(_at_)_gmail_(_dot_)_com>
I 've go all the packages in a CD for 3.6! It was downloaded for me by
a friend who has a high speed internet connection.
I would like to install the window maker desktop! So since I am not
installing through ftp I would like to know what are the dependency
packages and also in what series I should install them. Could some one
please help me out. Most of the people I ask say that they usually
install it from the net directly so pkg_add takes care of the
Thankyou so much!
Visit your host, monkey.org