[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: 70% of packet loss with em(4) and ti(4) due to interrupts
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: 70% of packet loss with em(4) and ti(4) due to interrupts
- From: "miscbsd" <miscbsd_(_at_)_sapl_(_dot_)_ab_(_dot_)_ca>
- Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 12:00:54 -0700 (MST)
- Reply-to: miscbsd_(_at_)_sapl_(_dot_)_ab_(_dot_)_ca
Hmmm.. perhaps a different, slightly older motherboard?
> -----Original Message-----
> I tried em and ti, what other card would you suggest?
> dmesg follows.
> OpenBSD 3.6-stable (GENERIC) #1: Fri Nov 19 08:43:15 CET 2004
> pcibios0 at bios0: rev 2.1 @ 0xf0000/0x10000
> pcibios0: PCI IRQ Routing Table rev 1.0 @ 0xfc4e0/96 (4 entries)
> pcibios0: no compatible PCI ICU found: ICU vendor 0x1166 product 0x0203
> pcibios0: Warning, unable to fix up PCI interrupt routing
> pcibios0: PCI bus #0 is the last bu
Visit your host, monkey.org