[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
log messages on the source-changes list
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: log messages on the source-changes list
- From: afabian_(_at_)_austin_(_dot_)_rr_(_dot_)_com
- Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 15:15:50 -0600
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
I've been watching the source changes list, and I've seen a lot of
log messages I don't quite understand. This is all idle curiousity,
granted, but ...
what does "sync" mean? what does "regen" mean? I'm guessing the
ok foo@ means foo_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org has primary responsbility for what's
being modified and it's cleared with that person. Is that correct?
Also seen mention to a Steelix CVS, and I'm slightly curious about
what that is.
Adam Fabian (afabian_(_at_)_austin_(_dot_)_rr_(_dot_)_com)
Visit your host, monkey.org