[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: log messages on the source-changes list
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: log messages on the source-changes list
- From: Peter Valchev <pvalchev_(_at_)_sightly_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 14:24:48 -0700
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
> what does "sync" mean?
> what does "regen" mean? I'm guessing the
> ok foo@ means foo_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org has primary responsbility for what's
> being modified and it's cleared with that person. Is that correct?
> Also seen mention to a Steelix CVS, and I'm slightly curious about
> what that is.
translation repository for the translated webpages, maintained
externally and sync'ed to the regular repository once in a while.
Visit your host, monkey.org