[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Kernel and upgrading built-in packages!
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Kernel and upgrading built-in packages!
- From: "Bashir" <bash_(_at_)_surad_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 17:12:04 +0100 (CET)
I am running 3.6 on i386 laptop machine.
1) If I recompile the GENERIC kernel with for example ntfs support added,
would it make my kernel less secure that it was before?
2) I installed dhcp from ISC since the built-in dhcp was not working, so I now
end up with two dhcp in different location. Is there any way to remove the
Visit your host, monkey.org