[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Sshd skey authentication forced if outside lan
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Sshd skey authentication forced if outside lan
- From: Didier Wiroth <didier_(_dot_)_wiroth_(_at_)_mcesr_(_dot_)_etat_(_dot_)_lu>
- Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2005 17:48:30 +0100
- Thread-index: AcUIfdweDnZfKKYPR2W/kkFLuOdneQ==
I'm in the process of configuring my sshd of my dsl openbsd firewall.
Is it possible to force skey authentication based on the network from where
I'm trying to connect.
UserX is doing ssh from localnet to sshd of the firewall, standard passwd
method is used
UserX is doing ssh from internet to sshd of the firewall, SKEY is required
Is that possible?
Visit your host, monkey.org