[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Gateway question
- From: Dave Feustel <dfeustel_(_at_)_verizon_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 14:13:30 -0500
- Reply-to: dfeustel_(_at_)_mindspring_(_dot_)_com
I now have a working dhcpd and bridge.
The bridge is between xl0 (connected to the internet)
and xl1 (connected to my laptop). I can ping the laptop
(set by10.0.0.32) from my desktop (set by verizon dhcpd
to 188.8.131.52), but I get a "no route to host"
when I attempt to ping the desktop from the laptop.
I assume I'm getting the error message because
my laptop has no value set in /etc/mygate at boottime.
I think the question is, on the laptop, how do I set mygate
with the proper value at the proper time?
I've tried using the route command but with no success so far.
Visit your host, monkey.org