[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: PHP modules with Apache chrooted
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: PHP modules with Apache chrooted
- From: Henning Brauer <lists-openbsd_(_at_)_bsws_(_dot_)_de>
- Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 12:57:58 +0100
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
* Alexey E. Suslikov <cruel_(_at_)_texnika_(_dot_)_com_(_dot_)_ua> [2005-02-08 02:30]:
> Henning Brauer wrote:
> > * Alexey E. Suslikov <cruel_(_at_)_texnika_(_dot_)_com_(_dot_)_ua> [2005-02-07 14:30]:
> >> can't get clue: how does php modules built with
> >> --with-something=shared work with Apache chrooted?
> >> how does they call shared libraries located outside
> >> Apache chroot?
> > they are loaded before chroot()ing
> do you mean "php-core load -> other php4 modules load ->
> modules' needed libraries load" chain executes during
> apache startup, before chroot?
> but why php4-core needs php.ini and modules INSIDE chroot
> while loading BEFORE chroot, but DO NOT modules' shared
> henning, please, take a minute and be detailed a little
> about this loading sequence.
I don't know when php loads its shit. I know that httpd loads its
modules before it chroot()s.
http://2suck.net/hhwl.html - http://www.bsws.de/
Unix is very simple, but it takes a genius to understand the simplicity.
Visit your host, monkey.org