[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: pf do not load on snapshot 20050106
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: pf do not load on snapshot 20050106
- From: Jeremy Bowen <jammer_(_at_)_flashmail_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2005 10:14:40 +0000
Henning Brauer wrote:
* Sean Knox <sean_(_at_)_obstacle9_(_dot_)_com> [2005-02-08 20:56]:OK in the interests of my own enlightenment I've done a 'man pfctl' and
googled around a bit and have seen something similar to the above manual
flush command on several occasions. I've used 'pfctl -Fa -f
/etc/pf.conf' myself thinking this was the right approach and am now
worried. It would be nice to get the correct answer to how to update the
pf ruleset after modifying "/etc/pf.conf"
Try 'pfctl -F rules -f /etc/pf.conf'
and write "I shall not manually flush my pf rules on ruleset reload" a
What is the groups collective wisdom for the "correct" sequence of
events for re-loading pf rules ?
Visit your host, monkey.org