[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
FORCE_SSL_PROMPT in lynx
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: FORCE_SSL_PROMPT in lynx
- From: eric <eric-list-openbsd-misc_(_at_)_catastrophe_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 12:21:14 -0600
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Organization: Catastrophe.Net <http://www.catastrophe.net/>
I upgraded from 3.5 -> 3.6 recently on a host here and found the following
error popping up:
$ lynx https://foo.example.org/
SSL error:unable to get local issuer certificate-Continue? (y)
foo.example.org does not have a certificate issued by one of the
money-hungry certificate authorities; instead it has a self-signed
According to <http://www.mail-archive.com/lynx-dev_(_at_)_sig_(_dot_)_net/msg09714.html>
lynx2.8.5.dev9 started reporting SSL errors of this nature. I've tried the
following in my /etc/lynx.cfg.
.h2 FORCE_SSL_PROMPT no
.h2 FORCE_SSL_PROMPT false
Alas, no such luck. Also the lynx online documentation is not accessible
<sigh> for this release.
So, if anyone has any ideas, please let me know.
Visit your host, monkey.org