[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: FORCE_SSL_PROMPT in lynx
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: FORCE_SSL_PROMPT in lynx
- From: eric <eric-list-openbsd-misc_(_at_)_catastrophe_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 13:46:07 -0600
- Mail-followup-to: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Organization: Catastrophe.Net <http://www.catastrophe.net/>
On Wed, 2005-02-09 at 19:30:12 +0000, Jason McIntyre proclaimed...
> the link you refer to suggests setting:
> which does indeed work (though you are effectively bypassing the
> certificate checks).
Huh? With "yes" it does the prompt for me. That's not what I intended to
achieve; I do *not* want a prompt.
Visit your host, monkey.org