[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Support for Atheros AR5212
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Support for Atheros AR5212
- From: Stephan Tesch <stephan_(_at_)_tesch_(_dot_)_cx>
- Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 23:40:39 +0100
- Reply-to: stephan_(_at_)_tesch_(_dot_)_cx
On Saturday 05 February 2005 11:41, I wrote:
> I tried the snapshot from Feb 1st, but unfortunately it's still not
> supported. Does anyone know the status on this issue? I'd be happy to help
> testing the drivers.
OK, it seems like there is somehow a driver on its way. Would it help the
developers of that driver if they actually had the hardware to fiddle with?
In that case I'd donate my card. So, if you're a developer and need the
hardware, please send me an email.
PGP key: http://www.tesch.cx/stephan.asc
Fingerprint: 9CF9 0D64 2957 B44D A0C8
35FE 0382 AE49 DFAB 9CAF
Visit your host, monkey.org