[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: OpenBSD as SDSL router replacement?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: OpenBSD as SDSL router replacement?
- From: jared r r spiegel <jrrs_(_at_)_ice-nine_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 14:37:45 -0700
- Mail-followup-to: jared r r spiegel <jrrs_(_at_)_ice-nine_(_dot_)_org>, misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Thu, Feb 10, 2005 at 12:08:47AM -0800, Karsten McMinn wrote:
> mostly lucent stngr and nokia d50 dslams, who knows maybe
the ISP i'm under uses exclusively lucent stngr
for the SDSL dslam, and efficient/speedstream 5851s for the SDSL CPE.
don't have any specific examples of someone using different modem on it.
it's all authenticationless, RFC1493 or RBE, iirc.
( frontiernet.net // rochester NY -- i think we have SDSL in other cities
too, but i don't know the details for those places. )
[ openbsd 3.6 GENERIC ( jan 13 ) // i386 ]
Visit your host, monkey.org