[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Squid issue on OpenBSD3.5-stable
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Squid issue on OpenBSD3.5-stable
- From: jared r r spiegel <jrrs_(_at_)_ice-nine_(_dot_)_org>
- Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 14:51:18 -0700
- Mail-followup-to: jared r r spiegel <jrrs_(_at_)_ice-nine_(_dot_)_org>, misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
On Thu, Feb 10, 2005 at 05:14:30PM +0200, Kiraly Zoltan wrote:
> Feb 10 13:06:03 wplink squid: Squid Parent: child process 31617
> Feb 10 13:06:04 wplink (squid): failed to find or read error text file.
i had a similar situation when this happened to me, but i think it was
different in that squid told me what file it wanted. -- i had a
custom html file loaded for adblocks (displayed this html in place of the
blocked banner). i think the config directive was 'deny_info'.
i removed that file and then later forgot my .conf called for it
you could 'sudo ktrace -id /usr/local/sbin/squid', and then kdump the
resultant file to see what it was acutually looking for just prior
maybe you could post your squid conf if neither of my suggestions
make sense or are appropriate?
since it is a huge commented .conf of doom, i would suggest something
$ grep -v \# /etc/squid/squid.conf | sort -u
and it is not looking so big anymore.
[ openbsd 3.6 GENERIC ( jan 13 ) // i386 ]
Visit your host, monkey.org