[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Virtual Openbsd on Openbsd
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Virtual Openbsd on Openbsd
- From: Roy Morris <rmorris_(_at_)_internetsecure_(_dot_)_com>
- Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 17:23:03 -0500
- Organization: Internetsecure Inc
- Reply-to: rmorris_(_at_)_internetsecure_(_dot_)_com
Anyone know a way of having multiple openbsd box's on an openbsd host?
I am doing a bunch of testing of network configs and it sure would be
easier then building 10 box's on separate hardware.
kinda vmware-ish ..
The information in this e-mail is intended solely for the addressee(s)
and is confidential. Any other distribution, disclosure or copying is
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please
e-mail to the sender and delete or destroy all copies of this message.
Visit your host, monkey.org