[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Will all 4 of these functions be in 3.7?
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Will all 4 of these functions be in 3.7?
- From: Dave Feustel <dfeustel_(_at_)_verizon_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 19:03:50 -0500
- Reply-to: dfeustel_(_at_)_mindspring_(_dot_)_com
Dirk Mueller_(_at_)_kde wrote:
>so we'd either have to duplicate the prototype definition for this
> OpenBSD release or just write a configure check that checks if the
> prototype is there.
The prototype check is what I intend to do.
Also note this problem affects
All four functions are used in kresolver.cpp.
If any of them is missing, the code will revert to non-reentrant mode and
serialise all name resolutions. When all are defined (as well as
gethostbyname_r), name resolutions are done in parallel.
Visit your host, monkey.org