[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Looking Glass for bgpd
- To: misc_(_at_)_openbsd_(_dot_)_org
- Subject: Re: Looking Glass for bgpd
- From: Dustin Lundquist <dlundquist_(_at_)_opticfusion_(_dot_)_net>
- Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 10:30:29 -0800
- Organization: Optic Fusion Inc.
Jon Morby wrote:
Before I consider re-inventing the wheel ... has anyone got an LG that
works with bgpd/bgpctl ?
Yes, I've put one together it runs as a couple of static cgi programs
written in C that run inside apache's chroot. I'm still having problems
with traceroute processes lingering but at this point it is fully
Visit your host, monkey.org